Skip to Main Content

Veteran's Preference

If you are a U.S. Armed Forces veteran and are claiming veteran's status when you register with the Arkansas State Police, you must provide documentation to the State Police proving your status.  Proof of status includes a DD214 or a valid Armed Forces Identification Card.  This proof MUST be submitted with your application.  If you are using our concierge service, you MUST provide the required documentation to Ozark Dynamics to be submitted to the Arkansas State Police.