How To Get Enrolled
- Enroll in one of our first rate concealed handgun carry licensing courses.
- Register with the Arkansas State Police.
- Once you have registered with the Arkansas State Police and received a confirmation (or order) number, take that number to the Baxter County Sheriff's Office and get fingerprinted. The Sheriff's Office will transmit your fingerprints to the State Police for processing. You do not need an appointment for fingerprinting. The Baxter County Sheriff's Office is located at 904 Highway 62 West in Mountain Home. Be aware that you may have to wait on the administrative deputy if the office is busy.
- After your concealed carry class, you will receive a training certificate. You will need to put your confirmation number on your training certificate. Your Ozark Dynamics instructor will help you fill out the training certificate in class.
- If you elected for the Concierge Service, your Ozark Dynamics instructor will keep all of your paperwork and submit it to the Arkansas State Police. If you did not purchase the Concierge Service, your Ozark Dynamics instructor will give you your completed, signed training certificate. You must mail the training certificate to the Arkansas State Police within six months of the training completion date.